At the same time its CEO is compensated to the tune of $ 10.5 MILLION a year, Churchill Downs is refusing modest pay increases for their workers. Absurd. I am proud to stand with the workers of SEIU Local 541 on strike for better pay and better working conditions.
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, 2021
Our hearts go out to the people of Israel tonight following the terrible tragedy at Mount Meron. We offer our condolences to the families and friends who lost loved ones in this disaster, and wish a full and swift recovery to those injured.
— Jake Sullivan (@JakeSullivan46) April 30, 2021
100 days ago, America’s house was on fire. We had to act, so we:
– Passed the American Rescue Plan
– Administered over 200 million shots
– Sent over 160 million relief checks
– Delivered food and rental assistance to millions
– Provided small business loans
— President Biden (@POTUS) April 29, 2021